[EXAMPLE ONLY - ADJUST TO COMPLY WITH YOUR LOCAL LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITIONS]
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Marine Stewardship and [list any retail partners], their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted via www.msc.org/fr and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
- Late, incomplete or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Wild Weekend Prize Draw Winner, Marcomms Team, MSC, Marine House, 1 Snow Hill, London, EC1A 2DH between September 24 and December 24, 2018.
- All entries must be received by midnight on November 1, 2017.
- The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
- One winning entrant will win a two night stay for up to five people sharing a cottage on the Brittany Coast departing June 11 and returning June 15, 2018. The prize includes accommodation based on two adults sharing a twin or double room and a travel allowance of $200 in total. Meals and other subsistence costs are not included in the prize.
- It is the responsibility of the prizewinner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
- The prize is available on the stated dates only and is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Marine Stewardship Council is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of their allocated accommodation partners.
Promoter: Marine Stewardship Council, Marine House, 1 Snow Hill, London, EC1A 2DH.