Sandra Mastio Winner of Sweden's MasterChef 2015, Sandra is now one of the most exciting chefs.
150ml passata (strained tomatoes)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon oregano
3 boiled new/small potatoes
300g mozzarella cheese
200g fresh or canned MSC certified tuna
Salt- to taste (if using fresh tuna)
100g black olives
30g grated mature cheese
4 tablespoons olive oil- to serve
2. Cover two baking sheets with baking paper and place the tortillas on top.
3. Mix the passata with olive oil, salt and oregano and spread it over the tortillas. Slice the potatoes into thin slices and place them over the pizzas. Tear over half of the mozzarella into small pieces and spread it evenly over the pizzas.
4. Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and has become slightly golden (approx. 7 minutes).
5. If you're using fresh tuna, whilst the tortillas are baking cut the raw tuna into pieces along the length, about 3x5 cm, and put salt on all sides. Fry the pieces for just under 1 minute on each side and then slice it thinly.
6. Take out the cooked tortillas and add the the fish and olives. Then tear the remaining mozzarella into small pieces and with the grated cheddar spread it evenly over the pizzas.
7. Add the rocket and drizzle with olive oil. Eat and enjoy.